.quickedit{display:none;}

Thursday 21 March 2013

Cut-Rite Wax Paper

One word for it - FANTASTIC.

If you haven't tried or even heard of "Cut-Rite Wax Paper"  then you are definitely missing out, it is absolutely brilliant.

"Cut-Rite Wax Paper allows die cut cardstock to be removed from even the most intricate cutting dies, easily and without damage.
Simply place the Wax Paper between the die template and cardstock, and run through the die cutting machine.
Roll includes 23m x 302mm."

If you need some new dies to go with it them we have plenty in stock.  We have Spellbinders, Memory Box, Sizzix, Elizabeth Crafts, Dees Distinctively and many more.  You can find them all on our website www.samueltaylors.co.uk

Weather forecast isn't looking too good for tomorrow, so much for Spring!!

Luckily for me it is my day off tomorrow and an appointment I had has just been cancelled so at least if we do get the snow which is forecast, I won't have to go outside in it, well only to let my ducks and chickens out who aren't too keen on the snow either.

Have a lovely weekend and lets hope we don't get too much snow.

Kirsty x

2 comments:

  1. I bought this Saturday off you at GNPE (I actually got the last box!, how lucky was I?)
    And.....OMG it's FANTASTIC.
    I have a Memory Box doily die that is a pain to get all the bits out of, but not with your Wax Paper, it just comes out a treat, thank you so much.
    Oh and i have used about a foot of it already!!
    Amazing.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very pleased to hear that Debbie, it is great isn't it x

      Delete